Mental Health Bed Implementation Project Manager
Take this perfect opportunity to join our rapidly growing Organisation and make this newly created role your own! Seeking RPN5 & Allied Health 3.
- Exciting opportunity to implement major change reform as a result of the RC
- Increase your skills working alongside a highly skilled and experienced team
- Temporary Full Time - 80 hours per fortnight (12 month role)
Lead the transformational change program guided by the new Barwon Health Strategic Mental Health and AOD Services Plan 2021-26, currently in development, and by Department of Health requirements for the implementation of the Royal Commission. This includes the implementation of the new 16-bed acute adult mental health and wellbeing unit at the McKellar Centre site.
About the organisation
Barwon Health’s Mental Health Drugs and Alcohol Service (MHDAS) provides integrated and recovery oriented mental health, drugs and alcohol assessment, treatment and community support to people of all ages within the Barwon region experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, mental health and drug & alcohol issues, and their families.
Our service is internationally recognised for its innovative clinical programs and integrated models of practice that are client centred, accessible and family inclusive. We are fortunate to enjoy terrific internal relationships and have developed excellent partnerships with the local community that provide for seamless integrated care for our clients.
About the role
An exciting new position - Mental Health Bed Implementation Project Manager - has been established at Barwon Health to support the implementation of key deliverables from the Royal Commission into Mental Health.
You will ideally possess:
- 5 years’ experience as a Mental Health Clinician
- Highly developed skills in documentation, portfolio and change management
- Experience in process mapping & coordinating and supporting workshops
- Identifying and building relationships with stakeholders
- Good prioritisation skills
- High level of attention to detail
We are an inclusive team and encourage all interested Registered Psychiatric Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers and Psychologists to apply!
What we offer
- Relocation packages and assistance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional Development
- Access to employee wellness facility
- Attractive salary packaging benefits!
- Living Expenses capped at $9,010 and includes repayments on mortgages, credit cards, personal loans and rental payments
- Meal Entertainment & Accommodation capped at $2,650 and includes food and drink consumed in a social or entertainment settings and some accommodation expenditure
Diversity and inclusion
At Barwon Health we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce where we value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diverse life experiences and the perspectives of our people, whilst providing high-quality health care to all members of our community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, cultural background, disability, or sexual orientation.
If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the Mental Health Recruitment team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org noting your preferred method of communication and contact details and a member of the team will be in touch.
This role must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and meet the requirements of the Barwon Health Immunisation Policy.
Close date: 24 October 2021
Point of contact:
0434 182 402