- An opportunity to work with a leading regional health service
- An opportunity to further your career
- A new facility with a diverse patient base
About the organisation
Our 700 bed state of the art hospital was built in 2017. We are a leader in regional health care, combining outstanding services with a strong education, training and personal development culture. We have all of the latest technologies allowing our 5000 staff to deliver Excellent Care to Every Person, Every Time.
Bendigo is one of Victoria’s fastest growing regional cities making it a great city to live and work in. Bendigo provides services for the region’s population of over 300,000 and so the city offers excellent schools, shopping and cultural precincts, sporting facilities and various tertiary facilities. We can offer generous flexible working arrangements - giving you more time to enjoy the fantastic restaurants, beautiful parks, walking trails and wineries within our region.
About the role
- Position Title: Manager - ECAT Triage PARC
- Classification: NP51, HR25 – HR28, HR9 – HR12
- Salary per hour (exc. super): $59.83 - $65.93
- Hours per fortnight: 80 (including ADO every four weeks)
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Other requirements: COVID-19 Vaccination
The successful applicant will have an opportunity to proactively manage processes and systems that focus on the recovery of patients. Bendigo Health is also in the enviable position of having moved into our new hospital which includes a large expansion of beds within the Psychiatric Inpatient Units. The manager will provide a pivotal role with the planning, development and ongoing implementation of the models of care and review of and integration with current practices.
Remuneration is in accordance with Victorian Public Health Enterprise Agreements and generous salary packaging arrangements are offered to all staff. Bendigo Health offer:
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Salary Packaging
- Financial relocation support available for eligible applicants
- Reimbursements for the cost of obtaining any required pre-employment checks (Police Check, WWCC and/or NDIS Worker Screening Check)
- Staff health and wellbeing programs
- Access to recommended immunisations
- Smoke free environment
Bendigo Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and social inclusion and encourage people from a diverse cultural background, people with disabilities and or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
If successful for a position at Bendigo Health you must provide evidence of your full immunisation record as part of the on boarding process.
Close date: 21 February 2023
Point of contact:
(03) 5454 7683