In-person Christmas party
At the upcoming Branch meeting, we will be calling for nominations and voting on the following positions for the Victorian Branch Committee:
Chair (currently James Houghton)
- Understands meeting procedure and is able to conduct meetings - suspend standing orders etc. Understands the need for members to feel engaged in the college development.
- Able to plan out a Calendar of meetings and schedule in collaboration with the executive and National Office
- Attend Council of Branches - representing the issues important to Victorian Branch Members
- As per above
- Assist and support Chair
- Relieve the Chair as required
Secretary (currently Linda Mora)
- Understands minute taking
- Liaise with National Office Comms team for the dissemination of minutes on Web Site
- Support and assist Chair as required
Professional Development Officer(s) (currently vacant, previously Helen Kelly)
- Assist Chair in selection and recruitment of speakers
- Assist with College supported Professional Development opportunities - i.e. Collab Conference
- Represent the Branch on Committee for local Conferences and events
- Liaise with Key presenters and Guests - invite persons to present on contemporary topics to the Branch meeting
Ordinary member (currently vacant)
- Assist with all of the above and give expert advice on their area of expertise
- Relieve executive as required
- Responsibilities as delegated by the Chair
Current position holders may be eligible to renominate.
At the moment there is no need for a treasurer as there are no fiscal responsibilities at the Branch level.
All positions may be called upon to represent the College on advisory boards and stakeholder groups as requested by the Board or CEO, and all positions may be called upon to assist with the International Mental Health Nursing Conference when required.
Monday 13 December 2021
6pm for a 6:30pm start
North Fitzroy Arms
296 Rae Street,
North Fitzroy VIC
Food and drink at attendees' own expense